Sunday, June 3, 2007

A New Dawn

Well I woke up this morning to a new day and a new determination...you know us Gemini's can have our swings...my shoulder has gotten a little better and the coffee is on and I will finsih packing and then I am off to Dijon...actually with a much happier and positive attitude....must have been all those vibes from friends winging their way across the Atlantic last night. Mary tell Jeannie she is an inspiration to me !!! And thanks for the e-mails Dianne and Cindy and Pearl...Just wanted everyone to know that I will get the most out of these last days. Love you all especially you Bruce.... Ardythe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.e-manonline.com

Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys learn that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.
[url=http://amazon.reviewazone.com/]Linda[/url]